About International Freezone Authority (IFZA)
In the United Arab Emirates, the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) is quickly becoming a major investment destination. The IFZA, in collaboration with the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, provides entrepreneurs with a highly personalised company formation package. IFZA-Dubai is an investor's preferred choice for establishing a free zone company because of its low-cost company setup packages, worldwide service standards, and world-class amenities.
IFZA is a new business hub governed by Dubai Silicon Oasis with the purpose of establishing a firm in Dubai. Due to the appealing company setup packages with the possibility of having 3 year and 5 year licencing packages at drastically discounted fees, IFZA became the most popular choice among global investors in a short period of time.
The International Freezone Authority has earned the distinction of being the most cost-effective free zone in Dubai for starting a business. IFZA is a unique Free zone in the UAE because it offers multi-year licence packages and a diverse list of business activities. At Dubai Silicon Oasis, IFZA has ultra-modern high-tech offices and warehouses available for lease.
This Free Zone allows for speedy company formation and licence issuance in just two working days. Consulting License, Service License, Investment License, Commercial Trading License, General Trading License, and Industrial License are the most common licences issued. The lowest general trading licence in Dubai is issued by IFZA. Typically, a general trading licence (covering a variety of commodities) necessitates a large amount of capital in the bank, as well as a significant licence cost. It allows investors to add customised trading activity in addition to general trading activity. As a new Freezone, IFZA has tailored its company formation packages to fit the needs of today's global business leaders. Investors can form a company and receive a licence without having to travel to the UAE.
Types of Licenses Provided in IFZA
IFZA (International Freezone Authority) offers the following licences:
This licence is given to businesses who provide expert and professional consulting services to other businesses.
This licence permits you to create, re-create, transform, and distribute services. Service providers can obtain a Service License from the IFZA, which allows them to produce, re-produce, transform, and distribute services. The primary goal of the service licence must be to provide services, and the items linked with it must be used to offer those services.
This licence entitles the holder to trade the items listed on the trade licence.
General Trading License:
This licence enables the licensee to trade a broader range of goods.
This licence allows you to import raw materials, manufacture, package, and export your products.
This licence permits you to own assets and/or shares in other firms on your own. The IFZA's Holding License permits you to hold freestanding assets as well as shares in other firms. Other companies and entities, land and real estate, stocks, assets, trademarks, and patents are all common holdings for holding companies. Typically, such businesses hold equity or assets.
Why one should Start a business in IFZA?
When it comes to starting a business, the UAE has many advantages over other countries. Entrepreneurs, on the other hand, are likely to evaluate a variety of variables when deciding where to start their business, including pricing, facilities, and smooth procedures. There are numerous benefits to establishing a business in the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA). If you choose to register your firm in the free zone, you will receive the following benefits from IFZA:
- At the Freezone, there is no need to submit an annual audit;
- Owners and staff are granted a three-year visa.
- There is no requirement for an employee guarantee deposit.
- The only document necessary is a copy of your passport.
- It is not necessary for the Company Owners to be physically present;
- There is no need for a physical office;
- Corporate and income tax exemptions;
- Profits are repatriated in full.
Facilities offered by IFZA
The IFZA Fujairah Free Zone offers a wide range of modern amenities.
- Offices - a wide selection of office solutions in European style are accessible. The interior designs are quite modern, with plenty of natural light, 24-hour access, and rents and durations that are flexible.
- Warehouses - a variety of sizes are available, and worldwide logistics standards are adhered to throughout the construction of these warehouses. Access is permitted for a period of 24 hours.
- Residential Apartments — This category contains a wide range of comfortable and modern living options, as well as high-end interior design, European-style architecture, and other facilities.
- Hotels — world-class 5-star hotels with cutting-edge amenities such as a fully equipped Business Center, restaurant and catering services, as well as a gym, pool, and other amenities.
- Shops and retail outlets — This category comprises large stores, communal areas, a secure campus, and 24 hour access.
How will Dhanguard assist you?
Dubai is a hub for free zones, and finding the correct one can be a difficult challenge for investors. Dhanguard assists investors in selecting the appropriate free zone, completing the incorporation processes, and liaising with free zone authorities, allowing them to focus on their business. Foreign investors who are new to the region may find it difficult to understand all of the local laws and regulations.
Dhanguard has a staff of advisers committed to assisting foreign and domestic investors in starting a firm in IFZA. The experts offer you with the necessary information and manage the procedure on your behalf, from first approval to the issuing of the trade licence, allowing you to concentrate on your business goals and strategy, particularly in the early stages of your company's development.