Overview of Fujairah Creative Zone
Every year, the UAE attracts a large number of entrepreneurs and investors from around the world looking to start a business. Let's say you want to start a business in the UAE; in that case, you'll need to know how to run a business or at least be familiar with the country's legal framework.
The UAE is also known for its free zones and how simple it is to establish a business due to the lack of legislation. Part of the overall drawcard is the government's proactive efforts to help SMEs and stimulate investment. Whatever the case may be, you must be aware of the best practises and possibilities for beginning a business. This article is about Fujairah Creative City, which is one of the UAE's free zones.
Many UAE free trade zones have aided the UAE's economy in growing even further. Fujairah Creative City Free Zone, also known as Fujairah Creative Free Zone, was established in 2007, and is located near the Fujairah Sea Port. It is one of the United Arab Emirates' (UAE) media centres, alongside Dubai Media City and twofour54. This free zone is designed primarily for media, events, consultancy, education, communication, marketing, music, and entertainment business owners. It's designed to make all media sectors more efficient by ensuring that their needs are handled exactly as they should be.
And what sets Creative City Fujairah apart from other free zones is its proprietary Flexi desk / virtual office service, which allows residents to work from anywhere. You don't have to stay in your seats if you use this. Instead, you may work while you're on the go.
Features of Starting Business in Fujairah Creative City Freezone
His Highness Sheikh Rashid Bin Hamad Al Sharqi recognised the Fujairah Creative City Free Zone in a decree in 2005. It covers a wide range of industries, including media, events, consultancy, education, communication and marketing, music and entertainment, design, and technology.
This free zone is managed by the Fujairah Culture and Media Authority and comprises the following features:
- To incorporate your new firm, you do not need to be physically present in the UAE.
- There is no requirement for paid-up share capital or an annual audit.
- In a few of days, all corporate papers can be issued.
- Seven UAE resident visas will be distributed without the need for real office space.
Types of License Available in Fujairah Creative City Freezone
- Single-Owner Commercial License (FZE): Visas are not available. Time to complete: 6-7 working days
- FZCO - Multiple Owners (FZ LLC) Commercial License: Visas are not available. Time to complete: 6-7 working days
- 3 Fujairah free zone visas are available for freelancers. Time to process: 6-7 working days
- Baby Business: The Baby Business package is designed for small businesses who want to benefit from a simple company setup with low overhead costs. 6 Fujairah visas are available. Time to complete: 6-7 working days
Types of Legal Entities Registered under Fujairah Creative City Freezone
Investors can choose from a variety of economical company formation options at Fujairah Creative City. The company setup packages at Fujairah Creative City are tailored to meet the needs of companies of all sizes. The following business formation packages are available to investors, depending on the nature of activity and size of the proposed company:
Company of Freelancers
The Fujairah Creative City freelancer company package is ideal for companies that require four visas. Despite the fact that the package is called Freelancer Firm, it has practically all of the perks of a standard UAE company. The advantages include trade licence validity ranging from one to three years and the ability to use a Flexi desk to meet office space requirements. Online help, reliable internet connection, a signboard, a PO Box, a modern meeting room, and PRO services are all available at the Flexi desk.
Commercial Plus One
The commercial plus one bundle is perhaps Fujairah Creative City's smallest business establishment choice. The plan is designed for a single owner and includes a two-visa option. Establishment Cars (1-3 years) and a world-class Flexi-desk facility are included in the package.
The baby business package is designed for tiny firms and offers investors the advantages of a simple company creation process with low overhead costs. The infant business package in Fujairah Creative City Free Zone includes up to six visas, an Establishment Card, and incredibly competitive Flexi desk options.
Commercial FZ LLC
Commercial FZ LLC is a limited liability company that specialises in commercial.There are no visas included in this package from Fujairah Creative City. Investors, on the other hand, have the option of having up to 30 individual shareholders in the free zone firm they form. Business setup advisers in Fujairah Creative City provide experienced legal support to investors in forming a company in a matter of days.
Individual entrepreneurs will benefit from the Commercial FZE package offered by Fujairah Creative City. This package does not include any visas, but entrepreneurs can receive a trade licence that is good for up to three years. For a quick company formation under this package, speak with the top business establishment specialists in Fujairah, UAE.
Because not all businesses have the same demands based on their size, company setup consultants in Fujairah propose the Genius Package for businesses with more complex requirements. The Genius Package is designed for large organisations with high workforce needs.
Business Activities Permitted in Fujairah Creative City
Investors interested in forming a media or consulting firm can choose from a variety of business activities in Fujairah Creative City. These activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Management Consultancy for E-Commerce
- IT Advisory Services
- Media Services for Publishing
- Event Management for Online Education
- Services for Social Media
- Business Consultancy in Interior Design
- Services in Advertising and Marketing
- Services for Photographers
- Trading in general
Why one should Start a business in Fujairah Creative City Freezone?
Foreign investors have long preferred Fujairah's free zones since the packages they offer for doing business in the UAE are considered to be very competitive. Due to the free zone's focus on lucrative business areas like as media, consultancy, e-commerce, events, education, and entertainment, business setting in Fujairah Creative City is the finest option in the emirate. The Free Zone, which covers an area of roughly 40,000 square metres, offers investors world-class amenities and infrastructure, which contributes to the high demand for business establishment in Fujairah Creative City Free Zone.
The following are some of the benefits of starting a business in a Freezone:
- Physical presence in the UAE is not required - the formation of a company can be done from the comfort of your own home using the quick and simple application process. Aside from that, if you have a UAE citizenship visa, you won't need a NOC to start your new business.
- All documents are given within a few days– thanks to the appropriate and simple submission procedure, all documentation is completed within a few days.
- Allocation of Residency Visas– Effectively from the start, you may start your new firm with 6 visas available and easily staff it. Unlike other Free Zone alternatives, you get the entire allowance of 6 visas and you don't have to hire a large or expensive office space.
- There are complete packages starting at AED 17,000 per year, as well as more comprehensive packages that include an extensive range of business support services, starting at AED 17,000 per year.
- No Paid-Up Share Capital or Annual Audit — You won't be restricted by having to deposit a big sum of money with your bank in order to start your new company, and you won't have to go through the time and expense of an unpleasant business audit to renew your trade licence every year.
How will Dhanguard Assist you?
Fujairah is a great place to start a business. Creative City stands out among the emirate's two free zones because it provides special support to investors in the media and creative industries. Business establishment consultants in the UAE always recommend Creative City to foreign investors since it offers a variety of activities such as media creation, e-commerce, consultation services, and more at a low cost without requiring the investors' physical presence. Despite the fact that the procedures for establishing a business in Creative City Free Zone are rather simple, the aid of the top company setup experts in Fujairah is beneficial to entrepreneurs for a variety of reasons.
We'll help you set up your company in the Fujairah Creative City Freezone with the best facilities, open a corporate or personal bank account, apply for a UAE residency visa, and more. We will assist you in selecting the proper organisational structure and licence based on your needs and business objectives.