Types of Legal Entities Registered under DAFZA
The FZCO business entity is similar to a limited liability corporation that can operate in the Free Zone. Individuals, corporations, or a mix of the two might be shareholders.
FZCO has the following features:
- There can be anywhere from one to fifty shareholders (individual, corporate or both).
- AED 1,000 (USD 272) is the minimum share capital per shareholder.
- Each share is worth AED 1000. (USD 272).
Establishing a Branch
Existing businesses can open a DAFZA branch of their parent company. There is no requirement for a share capital.
- The parent business owns everything.
- The parent company's business name is the same.
- The parent company's business activities are the same.
A trade licence entitles the holder to engage in trading operations such as product import, export, re-export, distribution, and storage.
A service licence is designed for service-oriented organisations and allows an organisation to deliver the services that are specified in the licence. It's worth noting that getting a service licence necessitates speaking with a sales representative to help you choose the correct category.
An industrial licence allows the holder to engage in light manufacturing, packing, and assembly operations.
General Trading License
A General Trading License permits the holder to engage in a variety of operations, including import, export, re-export, storage, and distribution.
DAFZA is conveniently located near the airport in the heart of Dubai. Following are the benefits-
- Infrastructure that is cutting-edge.
- Facilities of the highest calibre.
- Administrative functions can be accessed through a single window.
- Management that prioritises the interests of investors.
- Customs services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and cargo clearance is expedited.
- A separate logistics facility is necessary.
- Security is provided around the clock.
- DAFZA provides a tax incentive of 100% corporation tax exemption.
- Exemption from personal income tax of 100%.
- Import and export taxes are exempt to 100%.
- DAFZA assures that all foreign companies are 100% owned by foreigners.
- Capital and profits are fully repatriated.
- There are no limits on currencies.
Dubai Airport Freezone is one of the fastest growing free zones in the Middle East, offering investors a fantastic incentive package. The Dubai Airport Free Zone, like all of Dubai's UAE Free Zones, has a number of advantages over areas outside of the free zones.
DAFZA is one of Dubai's most prestigious and advanced free zones, offering a business-friendly climate, world-class infrastructure, tax benefits, full repatriation of earnings, entire ownership, and great facilities, making it a perfect location for doing business in the Middle East.
Our team of professionals will assist you with the following tasks related to the formation of a company in the DAFZA Free Zone.
- Preparation and submission of the application
- Preparation and review of the Memorandum of Association
- Preparation and review of the Lease Agreement
- Assisting with legal document attestation.
- Assistance with the opening of a business bank account.
- Obtaining a Trade License.
- Obtaining a Certificate of Incorporation.
Our team of professionals can assist and guide you with the process of establishing a business in the Dubai Airport Freezone. Your questions will be answered! Our partners will walk you through the procedure and help you get your new company or branch office up and running legally and quickly.
Our team of professionals is ready to help you get your business up and running as quickly as possible.
We welcome your questions, comments, and recommendations that will help us provide better service to you. Get in touch with us!